THE FULL-FUNCTION MIXER FOR ANY DJ.
Our simplest, most easy-to-understand design, C2 is a powerful rack
. There's no finer mixer
value in terms of performance, features, or quality.
lets you tailor system response to the room with precision. The sophisticated microphone
section includes great tools such as auto-ducking
, which automatically drops the level
of whatever's going on when announcements need to be made and auto-muting with sensitivity
adjustment so feedback
will be nothing but a distant memory.
In a world of mixers with overly-complex designs and unnecessarily complicated operations, C2 delivers a new way of mixing
with great value and ease of use.Features:
- Four-channel rack DJ mixer
- Inputs: three phono (RCA), eight line (RCA), two mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Balanced (XLR), Master (RCA), Record (RCA), Zone (RCA), Headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Five-band EQ, rear-panel defeatable
- Sensitivity-adjustable, defeatable auto-ducking and muting when mic signal is present
- Split or blend-cueing
- PFL gain-adjust with meter
- Fader-start and panning on master fader
- INPUTS:- Line: 10kΩ input impedance; 85mV rms sensitivity (for 1.22V output)- Mic: 10kΩ input impedance unbalanced; 2 mV rms sensitivity (for 1.22V output); 60mV rms max input- Phono:47kΩ input impedance; 1.5mV rms sensitivity @ 1 KHz (for 1.22V output)
- OUTPUTS:- Line: 9V rms max- Headphone Amp: 0.5 watt int47Ω- Distortion less than 0.01%
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIOS(vs. maximum output):- Line: Better than 96 dB- Mic: Better than 78 dB- Phono:Better than 87 dB- *JIS - weighted
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE:- Line: 20 Hz- 22k Hz +/-0.5 dB- Line: 20 Hz- 20k Hz +/-0.5 dB- Phono:+/-1 dB except for controlled attenuation of -3 dB @ 20 Hz treduce rumble and feedback
- EQUALIZER: +/-12dB @ 63.250.1K.5K.17KHz
- POWER CONSUMPTION:- 10 Watt typical- 17 watt with full headphone output
- DIMENSIONS (W x H x D):- 480mm x 175mm x 95mm- 19" x 7" x 4"
- WEIGHT: 3.2 kgs, 8.7 lbs