Dual Banana Plug, black, teethed cable clamp, protection against electric shock: cable ends and plugs are completely covered in mated condition.
Moulded dual 4mm connectors, with pins at the industry standard 19mm spacing. Gold plated brass pins, with screw connection accepting conductors up to 4 sq.mm. The contact probe features four leaf springs (also known as 'lantern spring') design for secure contact, and is stackable.
The moulded cable entry has a ratchet type cable retainer, and accepts cables up to 11.0mm diameter.
- Title: NYS508-R
- Dielectric strength: 0.5 kVdc
- Insulation resistance: ≥ 1 GΩ
- Rated current per contact: 20 A
- Cable O.D.: 6 - 10.5 mm
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3) plated
- Insulation: Thermoplastic
- Strain relief: Teethed cable clamp
- Temperature range: -25 °C to +50 °C