The nickel Neumann KK 204 Cardioid Microphone Capsule for Sennheiser SKM 2000 System provides a full, transparent and naturally warm sound without excessive accentuation of the bass. Due to the single polar pattern design, the polar patterns are very uniform over the entire frequency range, thus providing the basis for excellent resistance to feedback.
The capsule is developed especially for the Sennheiser SKM 2000 system. Particular importance has been placed on further damping of pop sounds and handling noise, an extremely low level of self-noise, and ease of servicing. This capsule has integrated foam pop protection. The foam pores have a greatly increased surface area and can keep extreme moisture away from the capsule.
The capsule provides the best possible suppression of sound originating from 180 to the rear.
- Low susceptibility to handling noise
- Built-in, highly effective suppression of popping noises
- Easy dismantling for cleaning
- Pure, open, and neutral sound transmission
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 2.8 mV/Pa +/- 1 dB ≅ -51 dBV
Note: At 1 kHz into 100 kOhm rated load impedance. 1 Pa ≅ 94 dB SPL.
- Equivalent Noise Level: CCIR: 35 dB
- A-Weighted: 24 dB-A
Note: According to IEC 60268-1; CCIR-weighting according to CCIR 468-3, quasi peak; A-weighting according to IEC 61672-1, RMS
- Max SPL (0dB=20Pa): 150 dB
Note: THD of microphone amplifier at an input voltage equivalent to the capsule output at the specified SPL.
- Dynamic Range: >126 dB-A
- Diameter: 2.16" (55 mm)
- Total Length: 10.7" (272 mm)
- Weight: Approximately 1.1 lbs (500 g)