Combining the Neumann KK 104 S/KK 105 S capsule heads with the Sennheiser SKM 5200/SKM 5000 N* Wireless System thrusts the legendary Neumann sound into the wireless domain, thus opening up new dimensions in sound for sophisticated live-performance engineering.
In terms of engineering, the KK 104 S/KK 105 S are based on the KMS 105, KMS 140, and KMS 150 family of wired vocalist microphones.
They inherit not only their outstanding tonal characteristics and specifications but also their sturdiness and efficiency in suppressing popping and handling noise.
The Sennheiser SKM 5200 and SKM 5000 N* handheld transmitter are advanced versions of the SKM 5000, optimized for the Neumann capsules, and ensuring reliable, interference-free, high-quality transmission of the capsule signal to the corresponding Sennheiser receiver.
The capsule and handheld transmitter are available with the typical Neumann nickel-colored finish and in black. The KK 104 S/KK 105 S package includes a spacious, roadworthy nylon pouch big enough to hold not only the capsule, but the transmitter, battery packs, and additional accessories as well.
These product components are a dream come true for countless customers, who time and again demanded a wireless variant of the successful Neumann KMS 105. Simultaneously, this combination unites the core areas of competence of two established global players and market leaders:
Neumann - the world's leading manufacturer of condenser microphones, and Sennheiser - the market leader with years of experience in the area of high-quality wireless systems.
* Also all existing Sennheiser SKM 5000 handheld transmitters can be upgraded with the Neumann KK 104 S and KK 105 S capsule heads. Still, to take full advantage of the acoustical properties of these heads it is recommended to utilize the SKM 5200 or SKM 5000 N.
- Neumann capsule head engineering expands with Sennheiser liveperformance engineering
- Cardioid (KK 104 S) and Supercardioid (KK 105 S) characteristic
- Low susceptibility to handling noise
- Built-in, highly effective suppression of popping noises
- Easy dismantling for cleaning
- Pure, open, and neutral sound transmission
- Directional pattern: Cardioid/Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 80 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 1.7/1.3 mV/Pa +/- 1 dB
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1): 42/44 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1): 31/33 dB-A
- Max. SPL for THD 0.5%2): 148/150 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 3%2): 153/155 dB
- Dynamic range (A-weighted): > 117 dB-A
- Frequency range: 450 - 960 MHz
- Switching bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Transmitter frequencies: 16
- RF-output: 50 mW (-3 dB)
- Noise suppression system: Sennheiser "HiDyn plusTM"
- Weight incl. transmitter + power supply unit: approx. 325 g
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Length (+ transmitter): 257 mm