Musicians, artists, and bloggers agree - the V69 (MOGAMI HE) is the standard of excellence for tube condenser microphones. Tested against mics costing barrels more, the V69 continues to impress with its rich midrange, punchy forward character, and mix-ready vocals. Providing a winning combination of both crispness and warmth, the V69 is a must-have tool for the professional and home studio environment.
- Vocal mic that gives singers a warm, rich sound
- 12AT7 dual-triode tube that delivers vintage tone
- Transformerless design that gives a crisp high end
- Ideal microphone for hip-hop and hard rock
- Mogami cable and wiring for exceptional audio fidelity
- Type: Pressure gradient tube condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26 in.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz -18kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 22 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 72 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 140 dB
- Power Requirements: 110/220VAC, 50-60Hz/Dedicated power supply
- Size: 47mm x 218mm/1.85 in. x 8.58 in.
- Weight: 1 lb/498.95g
- Metal Finish: Silver Frost Body/Chrome Grill
- MXL ShockMount
- MXL POP Filter
- MXL PS-69-HE Dedicated power supply
- MXL Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Aluminum flight case
- MXL XLR 15' Mogami Cable (XLR 7-pin)
- 15' Mogami XLR
Guaranteed against defects in material & workmanship for 3 years (1 year on tube) from date of purchase.