Patterned after our popular Tempo USB mics, the MXL Tempo XLR is a perfect segue into XLR recording microphones. It is a stylish alternative to more expensive studio mics, yet offers many of the same features. It boasts an FET preamp with balanced output and the -10dB pre-attenuation switch lets you regulate transmission levels for additional recording options. The Tempo XLR shows its versatility on vocals, instruments, and percussion. The Tempo XLR is well-suited for home /project studios and up-and-coming artists looking for a quality studio microphone on a budget.
- FET preamp with balanced output
- Wide frequency response
- Extruded Aluminum body
- -10dB Pre-attenuation Switch
- Ideal for vocals, instruments, and percussion
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Capsule Size: 22mm / .87 in.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 134 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 19 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Weight: 0.6 lbs / 280g
- Size: 51 mm x 175 mm / 2 in. x 6.9 in.
- Metal Finish: Black
Guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase.