Transform your PC or Mac into a state-of-the-art production studio with the Studio 24. This HD-quality USB microphone shines on instruments, vocals or any audio source. Most importantly, it captures every detail of your work with 24-bit audio quality. The Studio 24 is the perfect tool for traveling musicians and podcasters. It incorporates a 22mm condenser capsule, which is the same capsule found in high-end studio microphones. Other features include zero latency monitoring and a custom GUI for engineering-level audio adjustments such as phase, roll-off, noise gate, and more.
- Turn any space into a professional-level sound studio
- 24-bit recording of any audio source
- Works with your favorite recording software
- 22mm Condenser Capsule
- Gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- USB bus-powered
- Zero Latency monitoring with built-in Headphone Output
- Software-based GUI controls analog functions within microphone. Microphone will work without GUI and requires no special drivers.
- Supported Bit Depths and Sample Rates: 24-Bit, 48kHz; 24-Bit, 44.1kHz; 16-Bit, 48kHz; 16-Bit, 44.1kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- 2-stage analog gain control before A/D: Physical rotary and software based with Mute
- Signal Phase invert
- High pass filter settings: 120Hz, 235Hz, 465Hz
- Noise Gate with variable threshold and attack
- Leveler with variable Attack, Release, Max & Min Threshold
- Output Mixer controls Zero Latency Monitor Level and Mute, Computer Playback Level and Mute, and Master Headphone Level and Mute.
- Save/Load feature for quick recall of settings
- GUI is Windows (XP/Vista/7) and Mac 10.5/10.6 compatible
Guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for 3 years from date of purchase.