Feed line level sources to your computer with the Mic Mate® Line Level adapter and enjoy studio-quality results. This pocket-sized device features a 16-bit Delta Sigma A/D converter with a sampling rate of 44.1kHz and 48.0kHz. The no-hassle solution for gathering news feeds, transferring audio from video, and archiving.
- +10 dB, +4 dB, and -10 dB settings
- Fully balanced low noise analog front-end
- Single channel 16-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter
- Sampling Rate - 44.1kHz and 48.0kHz
- Frequency Response - 20Hz to 20kHz
- Three Position Analog Gain Control
- No special drivers required
- Plug and record with your favorite software
- Mac / PC Compatible
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 Compatible
- Compact Travel Size 0.85" OD 5.75" Long
- Free MXL USB Recorder Software for instant 2-Track recording
Guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase.