The MXL FR-432M is a multipurpose boundary mic with a wide pattern and low profile. You can use this mic on a number of different sources in almost any location. It's also right at home on a conference table, recording interviews, connected to a video camera for field recording or capturing audio from a concert or play.
- Includes 15' mini XLR-to-XLR cable
- Wide pattern for stage, live performance, interviews, podcasting, and concerts
- Type: Boundary microphone
- Polar Pattern: 120 degree cardioid
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 14kHz
- Pick-up Range: 15 ft
- Max SPL: 120 dB
- Sensitivity: 40mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 72 dB
- Operating Voltage: 48V phantom power
Guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase.