The MXL FR-401 boundary mic is designed to pickup multiple sources from a distance while avoiding unwanted sounds from behind the mic. Some common applications include recording interviews, live concerts, studio recording sessions, or plugging directly into a video camera to make sure you get all the audio on set.
- Three capsule array
- Built-in 15 ft XLR cable
- Great for stage, live performances, interviews, podcasting and more!
- Type: Boundary mic with 3-capsule array
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 16kHz
- Pick-up Range: 20-25 Ft
- Max SPL: 120 dB
- Sensitivity: 45mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 72 dB
- Operating Voltage: 48V phantom power
Guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase.