You will love the big, full-bodied sound of this unconventional-looking mic. The MXL Cube delivers powerfully clear and natural percussion. Its gold-sputtered, 6-micron diaphragm delivers professional sound, and a high SPL rating delivers on loud drums. Use it once, and the only thing you'll cherish more than your MXL Cube is the amazingly low price.
- Ideal condenser microphone for recording drums
- FET preamp with balanced output and low noise
- Full low end, smooth midrange and detailed high end
- Compact design that makes placement easy
- Gold-sputtered diaphragm for an outstanding tone
- Tube Type: Condenser pressure gradient capsule
- Diaphragm: 6 micron, gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise: 14 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB, 1 kHz @ 1Pa
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 132 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom Power (+/- 4V)
- Weight: 0.85 lbs/385g
- Size: 102mm x 51mm x 51mm / 4in. x 2in. x 2in.
- Metal Finish: Black with chrome grill
- MXL-V6-H Hard Mount Mic Stand Adapter
Guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for 3 years from date of purchase.