The MXL CR30 has a small profile body with a sleek black chrome finish. It features a 32mm large diaphragm capsule with a fixed cardioid pattern, and a low noise FET preamp with fully balanced transformerless output. In addition it has a 3 position pad (pre attenuation) switch with settings of 0dB, -10dB and -20dB. The CR30 delivers power and depth to vocals, as well as capturing the clarity and smoothness of instrumental performances. Wired with Mogami cable, the CR30's fidelity and versatility will ensure it is a favorite in your studio.
- Selectable -10dB or -20dB pad
- Delivers a rich and warm tonality
- Elegant black chrome finish
- Small body size for easy placement in tight spots
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with large 32mm capsule
- Diaphragm: Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardoid
- Sensitivity: 25mV/Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Attenuation Switch: (Pad/Pre attenuation) -10 dB, -20 dB
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 158 dB (with pad set to -20 dB)
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V ± 4V
- Weight: 1 lb /498.95g
- Size: 47mm x 145mm/1.8 in. x 5.7 in.
- Metal Finish: Black Chrome
Guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for 3 years from date of purchase.