The copper conductors of all these console
cables are made of famous NEGLEX OFC, hence we can recommend any of these with confidence for the highest quality wiring of mixing
panels, and studio equipment.
- #22AWG conductor version technically similar to #W2549 NEGLEX balanced Mic. Cable except for smaller outer jacket.
- This item is designed for permanent installation and where larger conductor size is required such as long runs.
- Jacket Colour: Only Gray is available.
- All cables feature XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering.
- Served (spiral) shield provides easier cable termination and better sound quality than braided shield.
Available Colors: GrayStandard Roll Lengths:
- 164 feet
- 328 feet
- 656 feet
Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- No. of Conductor: 2
- Conductor:Details: 30/0.12 OFCSize(mm(2)): 0.34mm(2) (#22AWG)
- Insulation:Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.9 diameter (0.075")Material: XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)Core Colors: Blue / Clear
- Served Shield: Approx. 58/0.10A
- Jacket:Ov. Dia.(mm): 5.2 diameter (0.205")Material: PVCCore Colors: Gray
- Roll Sizes: 200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 200m Roll: 8kg
* Patial Capacitance** Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
- DC Resistance at 20C:Inner Cond.: 0.058W/m(0.018W/Ft)Shield: 0.013W/m(0.004W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value) See below figure*:K0: 87pF/m(27pF/Ft)K1: 11pF/m(3.4pF/Ft)
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz, 20C: 0.8H/m(0.24H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 5mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise: 0.2mV Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 MW m Min. at DC 125V, 20C