A specially developed high performance yet economical series of low impedance balanced microphone
cables. These cables are small in size and special rubber - like PVC jacket is extremely flexible and exhibits good resistance to rough handling and abrasion.
High grade insulation material is designed to minimize heat shrinkage during soldering which allows easy termination to XLR
type connectors. Available in both overall and individually sheilded types.
Conductive material is coated on top of the XLPE insulation which reduces microphonic handling noise
to negligible level
even in high impedance
applications. Before soldering the black coating shall be stripped back.
Available Colors: BlackStandard Roll Lengths:
- 164 feet
- 328 feet
- 656 feet
Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- No. of Conductor: 2
- Conductor:Details: 12/0.12 A Size(mm(2)): 0.135mm(2) (#26 AWG)
- Insulation:Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.5 diameter (0.059")Material: LNXLPE (Low Noise Cross-Linked Polyethylene)Colors: Red / Clear
- Served Shield: Approx. 95/0.12A
- Jacket:Ov. Dia.(mm): 6.0i (0.236")Material: Flexible PVCColors: Black / Red / Yellow / Green / Blue / Gray
- Roll Sizes:50m (164 Ft)100m (328Ft)200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 200m Roll: 8.8kg
* Patial Capacitance** Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
- DC Resistance at 20C:
Inner Cond.: 0.14W/m(0.043W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value) See below figure*:
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20C: 0.8H/m(0.24H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 0.5mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise**: 0.15mV Max.
- Microphonics at 50KW Load**: 1mV Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Flex Life**: 22,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 490N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)