Lavaliere microphones are ideal for AV presenters, instructors and ministers, as well as those involved in theater and broadcasting. Small size and natural sound, dependability and affordability are the key features of these superior microphones. All lavaliere microphones have an attached 5 ft. cable terminated with a MIPRO connector for use with MIPRO body-pack transmitters, foam windscreen, plus a clothing clip allowing hands-free operation.
The MIPRO MU-55LX is a 4.5 mm omnidirectional condenser lavaliere.
- The miniature MU-55LX is inconspicuous, lightweight and waterproof.
- Supplied with 4-pin mini XLR and fits all MIPRO bodypack transmitters.
- Featuring a smooth, warm, natural sound.
- Available in black or beige colors.
- Ideal for theater, houses of worship, educational and aerobics applications.
- Capsule: 4.5mmØ omni-directional condenser microphone
- Frequency Response: 40Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: -49dBV±3dBV/Pa (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Maximum SPL: 135dB (1%THD, typical)
- Cable Length: 150cm / 59"
- Color: Available in Black or Beige
- Weight: Approx. 14g / 0.5oz