Lavaliere microphones are ideal for AV presenters, instructors and ministers, as well as those involved in theater and broadcasting. Small size and natural sound, dependability and affordability are the key features of these superior microphones. All lavaliere microphones have an attached 5 ft. cable terminated with a MIPRO connector for use with MIPRO body-pack transmitters, foam windscreen, plus a clothing clip allowing hands-free operation.
The MU-53LX is a 10 mm cardioid condenser lavaliere microphone.
- The MU-53LX features high dynamic range characteristic and sustains up to 142 dB SPL with 1% T.H.D.
- Supplied with 4-pin mini XLR and fits all MIPRO bodypack transmitters.
- Featuring a smooth, warm, natural sound.
- Available in black
- Ideal for theater, houses of worship and educational applications
- Capsule: 10mmØ uni-directional condenser microphone
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~18KHz
- Sensitivity: -46dBV ±3dBV/Pa (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Maximum SPL: 142dB (1%THD, typical)
- Cable Length: 150cm / 59"
- Color: Black
- Weight: Approx. 19g / 0.7oz