A rack series with a wider footprint, the WRK-SA series is designed for mounting equipment with thicker cable bundles than would fit easily in a basic rack, or to increase cooling airflow. Stand-alone installations version features fixed solid sides and seismic certification.
House your equipment with the Middle Atlantic WRK-SA 40 Space Gangable Enclosure Rack with Rear Door. This rack securely and attractively holds your expensive equipment with fully welded construction and 16-gauge solid steel.
A cable management system lets you keep your workplace sleek and organized while a fully adjustable pair of front rackrails gives you the versatility your projects demand. And the SA kit includes Solid 1/8" thick, extra-wide face, 10-32 threaded rail which accommodates lacing, while generously large openings are provided for passing cable through.
Middle Atlantic really knows how best to hold your equipment and provide you the security you trust and the features you want.
- Fully welded construction for strength
- Fixed solid sides for security and to control airflow
- 24-1/4" overall width provides space for side cabling or cooling airflow
- Convenient lacing points and slotted rail brackets for cable management
- Standard front and rear adjustable 10-32 threaded rackrail with numbered spaces
- Extra-wide rackrail features cable pass-throughs to facilitate front-to-rear cabling
- Includes standard configurable rear door
- Solid Construction
All-steel construction and structural-steel braces guarantee exceptional strength and years of use.
- Seismic Certified
Protects up to 1,000 lbs. of essential equipment when used in conjunction with WRK-Z4 brackets.
- No-Clog, Rack-Rail Threads
All rack rails finished in durable "e-coat" to prevent clogged threads.
- Industry-Standard Design
Rackrail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
Pick and choose from Middle Atlantic's wide range of accessories to customize and expand your rack system.
- Pre-Installed Washers
Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rackscrews save installation time.
- Grounding/Bonding Studs
Grounding/Bonding Studs have been provided to help you electrically ground and bond equipment, per NEBS and NEC standards.
- UL Listed
This rack is UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Listed in the U.S. and Canada.
- Free Layout & Specifications Software
RackTools free layout and specification software included for effective system design help.
- Quality Guaranteed
Limited Lifetime Warranty to original purchaser
- General Info
- finish: Black Powder Coat
- UL Standards Tested: UL1678
- Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
- ASC E: 7-10
- RoHS: Yes
- Greenguard: Yes
- UL Listing No: E173107
- Seismic Rating: Yes
- Usable Depth: 30.75
- Usable Height: 70
- Capacity Weight U S: 10000
- Depth U S: 32.625
- Height U S: 76.125
- Width U S: 24.25
- Primary Package Weight U S: 152
- Rack Units: 40
- Technical Information
- Rackrail Type: 10-32
- Seismic Load Capacity: 900
- U L Load Capacity: 2500
- Material: Steel
- Mounting: Horizontal