The Middle Atlantic Vent Blocker Kit for BGR Racks, when used in combination with exhaust fans, enhances air circulation in your rack. The top and rear magnetized strips easily attach onto the inside of the rack vents, thereby maintaining optimal temperature.
Vent blockers are used to prevent the recirculation of hot air between top-mount fans and nearby vent openings. Vent blockers should be placed over the enclosure's vents located on the upper front of the enclosure, upper sides, and upper rear door (depending on enclosure). This will ensure that heated enclosure air will be forced out through the top-mounted exhaust fans instead of re-circulating, keeping equipment cool.
- Magnetized vent blocker kits promote proper active thermal management
- Vent blockers prevent cooling air "short circuits" when using fans
- Vent blocker kits are sized for immediate use without trimming
- Includes the needed pieces to block top vents and rear door vents
- General Info
- finish: Black
- Component Type: active
- Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
- RoHS: Yes
- Greenguard: Yes
- Primary Package Weight U S: 1.43