Middle Atlantic's 4U Tilt-Out 20"D Wall Rack with Flush Mount (Putty) makes an optimal low-profile wall storage for engineering, security, or announcement equipment controls. This lockable, inconspicuous cabinet offers a 7" (4U) racking height and a 20" maximum usable depth. A simple installation is all it takes and you're ready to tuck away any mid-size high-value security or operation devices, with ease. This model has a 20-Degree tilt-out operating position and a 105-Degree service opening position, and this rack includes a 4-space rackrail on the inner wall, which makes it easier to use with rackmount equipment. The outside structure measures approximately 25 x 30 x 8" (WxHxD).
Utilizing 18-AWG gauge steel, the tilt rack has a 100 lbs weight capacity. It includes a 4 x 4" electrical box for high-voltage connections and an 8.5 x 8.5" knockout for cable pass through. It is finished in a putty varnish, and is UL listed in the US and Canada. This rack system gives electronic systems the pivotal treatment for which they were designed. Middle-Atlantic holds nothing back in convenience, utility, and ingenuity of design. The best device protection is right here.
- Mounts between studs, flush with wall surface
- Tamper resistant design ideal for use in non-secure areas
- Mount non-rackmount equipment using included clamp bars
- 10-32 threaded rackrail is adjustable to accommodate handles and knobs
- Vented for effective passive thermal management
- Decora and UCP knockouts provided to mount connectors and devices
- Low Profile Design
To have your key control devices at your fingertips, this low profile design is the ideal storage unit, and can be installed virtually anywhere you need it.
- Two-Position Design
Simply pull out this tilt-out rack to its 12-Degree service position for quick operation or pull it out to 105 Degrees for servicing. It's that easy, because it should be.
- True Security in Insecure Environments
This model comes with a tough lock that will keep your control equipment safe and secure.
- General Info
- finish: Putty Powder Coat
- UL Standards Tested: UL2416
- Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
- RoHS: Yes
- Greenguard: Yes
- CSA Standard: Yes
- UL Listing No: E313734
- Usable Depth: 20
- Usable Height: 7
- Capacity Weight U S: 100
- Depth U S: 7.94
- Height U S: 30.2
- Width U S: 24.5
- Primary Package Weight U S: 47.45
- Rack Units: 4
- Technical Information
- Rackrail Type: 10-32
- U L Load Capacity: 100
- Material: Steel
- Mounting: Vertical