As a final aesthetic complement to any installation, add our finishing trim strips. A quick, clean, and effective method of covering rack screws once the job is complete, each channel-shaped trim strip measures 45 spaces (78 3/4" long), and features internal grooves that fit into the supplied snap washers. Offered in black brushed and anodized, silver brushed and anodized or black powdercoat finish, trim strips are cut easily with a hacksaw. Included decorative caps trim the ends, if required. Sold individually.
- Provides the finishing touch, covering the rack screws on finished installations
- Clips onto supplied snap washers
- Easily trimmed to desired length with a hacksaw
- 45 spaces long, each strip is sold individually
- Includes 16 mounting screws, 16 snap washers, and 8 end caps
- Black Brushed Finish
These clean-edge strips get your rack back to simplicity. A black brushed coating melds it exactly with other Middle-Atlantic media racks.
- Easily Customizable
Grab your Middle-Atlantic rack ruler, a hacksaw, and customize the length of this trim strip; it cuts easily with a hacksaw to modify from its 78.75"H 45U length.
- General Info
- finish: Black Brushed and Anodized
- Termination: Connector on one end, tails on the other
- Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
- RoHS: Yes
- Greenguard: Yes
- Depth U S: 80
- Height U S: 77
- Width U S: 0.5
- Primary Package Weight U S: 3.45
- Technical Information
- Material: Aluminum