Specify an SRSR for easy rear access to equipment connections in millwork, cabinets and flush in-wall installations. Available with a 19" or 23" useable depth, the SRSR system extends and rotates 90° in either direction, making it ideal for smaller systems.
Middle Atlantic's SRSR 4-Rail Rotating Sliding 12U Rack System is designed to give you convenient pull-out access to your key equipment. This 4-SRSR model has two extra dual rails for a 300-lb. equipment capacity. It touts 12U (21" height) of rack space and extends to 19 inches of usable depth. A superior rotational feature allows easy setup and control as it locks into place at 0-, 60-, and 90-Degrees in either direction. Made with 14/11-AWG gauge steel that easily supports your server and entertainment setups, this 4-SRSR series is ideal for istallation into your custom cabinets and millwork, and is ready for use.
It is constructed with a detachable rack frame for off-site equipment integration, yet has all of the in-house characteristics that make it invaluable: smooth glide ball bearings, cable management readiness, and pre-marked standard rack holes.
Add your digital entertainment devices or server equipment to this easy shelving unit to give them the pivotal treatment for which they were designed. Middle-Atlantic holds nothing back in convenience, utility, and ingenuity of design. The best device protection and display is right here.
- Removable rack frame allows in-shop integration and on-site installation of equipment
- Locks in the extended position for simplified equipment integration
- Rotating equipment bay locks in place at 0°, 60° and 90° for easy installation and servicing
- Self-centering mounting base makes it simple to align system within cabinet opening
- Rear cable support works in conjunction with rear rackrail for effective cable management
- Standard front and rear 10-32 threaded rackrail with marked spaces
- Solid Construction
Steel construction ensures years of reliable use.
A variety of accessories allow you to personalize your rack to meet your exact needs.
- No-Clog, Rack-Rail Threads
All rack rails finished in durable "e-coat" to prevent clogged threads.
- Industry-Standard Design
Rackrail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- Pre-Installed Washers
Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rackscrews save installation time.
- Grounding/Bonding Studs
Grounding/Bonding Studs have been provided to help you electrically ground and bond equipment, per NEBS and NEC standards.
- Free Layout & Specifications Software
RackTools free layout and specification software included for effective system design help.
- Quality Guaranteed
Warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and conditions for a period of 3 years.
- General Info
- finish: Flat Black Powder Coat
- Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
- RoHS: Yes
- Greenguard: Yes
- Usable Depth: 16.75
- Usable Height: 21
- Capacity Weight U S: 250
- Depth U S: 19.14
- Height U S: 24
- Width U S: 19.125
- Primary Package Weight U S: 55
- Rack Units: 12
- Technical Information
- Rackrail Type: 10-32
- Material: Steel
- Mounting: Horizontal