The Middle Atlantic SH Series Zero Space Rack Shelf SH-WR is a space-saving, 16-gauge steel, rack shelf that offers a secure space for non-rackmount components. The shelf mounts to the sides of the rack rails instead of the threaded rack-rail face, providing more useable shelf area. Two versatile "L" brackets are also included to help perfectly position your equipment. The shelf features a durable, black, powder-coat finish and all mounting hardware is included. This unit is designed for use with WR racks.
This 4 point mount shelf has been purpose designed to fit in WR equipment racks, and features full-depth front and rear rackmounting to provide a sturdy shelf for non-rackmount components. The SH-WR features an enhanced, patent pending design that mounts to the threaded rail - while still utilizing zero rackspaces! Two handy "L" brackets are included to help position equipment. Constructed from 16-gauge steel, includes mounting hardware and finished in a durable black powder coat.
- Solid Construction
All steel construction ensures a lifetime of use.
- Effective Space Management
The rack shelf itself uses almost no rack space, saving precious real estate in your set up.
- Use Non-Rackmount Equipment
This rack shelf is specially designed for mounting non-rackmount equipment in your rack or enclosure.
- Provides a secure, high-capacity shelf for non-rackmount components
- Only fits WR-xx-32 racks
- Mounts to sides of rackrail (not threaded face) to maximize shelf area
- Steel construction, finished in black powder coat; includes hardware
- General Info
- finish: Black Powder Coat
- Assembly/Installation Information
- Mounting Points: 4
- Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
- RoHS: Yes
- Greenguard: Yes
- Usable Depth: 22.75
- Capacity Weight U S: 250
- Depth U S: 23.5
- Height U S: 1.5
- Width U S: 19.02
- Primary Package Weight U S: 11.55
- Technical Information
- Material: Steel