The Middle Atlantic Swing Frame Rack SFR-12-18 (Black) is an economical choice for mounting your equipment that does not sacrifice any functionality. Its open, wall-mount design allows equipment to swing out, providing easy rear access and simplifying wiring tasks. And its innovative 90 "positive stop" design facilitates punching down while the rack is fully open. This rack is designed for 19" equipment and has a capacity of 12U.
Its all-steel construction and a black, powder-coat finish make it both rugged and aesthetically pleasing. The rack features a 16-gauge steel backpan, 14-gauge steel swing gate, and 11-gauge steel rackrails with 10-32 mounting holes in universal EIA spacing. It has a useable equipment depth of up to 18" and a weight capacity of up to 100 lb.
Our Swing Frame Rack has an innovative open-back wall mount design ideal for mounting over existing equipment and physical obstacles (conduit, telephone equipment, etc.). Use for mounting patch panels, hubs and switches in a secure room or closet. Rugged steel construction with 100lb weight capacity - the greatest strength in its class.
- Solid Construction
All steel construction ensures a lifetime of use.
- No-Clog, Rack-Rail Threads
All rack rails finished in durable "e-coat" to prevent clogged threads.
- Industry-Standard Design
Rackrail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- Pre-Installed Washers
Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rackscrews save installation time.
- Quality Guaranteed
Limited Lifetime Warranty to Original Purchaser.
- Rugged steel construction provides the greatest strength in its class
- Unique design uses pivot points and can be inverted left or right swing
- Open-back design maximizes useable wall space
- 90° opening with positive stop for punching down
- Ready-to-assemble design allows for flat shipment via UPS
- Standard 10-32 threaded rackrail with marked spaces
- Abundant tie points and cable pass-throughs
- Includes 50 rack screws and hook and loop cable fasteners
- General Info
- finish: Black Powder Coat
- Assembly/Installation Information
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
- RoHS: Yes
- Greenguard: Yes
- Usable Depth: 16
- Usable Height: 21
- Capacity Weight U S: 100
- Depth U S: 18.2
- Height U S: 27.22
- Width U S: 19.6
- Primary Package Weight U S: 32.3
- Rack Units: 12
- Technical Information
- Rackrail Type: 10-32
- Material: Steel
- Mounting: Horizontal