The Mackie SRM150 5" Compact Active PA System is proof that size doesn't matter. This little beauty is a combination of Mackie's mixer and SRM active loudspeaker in an attractive, tiny PA system which is not only portable but also powerful.
The built-in, three-channel mixer has two combo XLR/line inputs, a stereo channel for CD/MP3 and a powerful three-band active EQ.
For positioning options, you can use the SRM150 as a personal monitor or mount it on a mic stand; the perfect PA for any application.
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality with:
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- 2 high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- XLR "thru" with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150-watts of high output, Class-D power
- 5.25" premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120 dB Maximum SPL@1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure
- Active or Passive: Active
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 17.5kHz
- Power Capacity: 150W
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 120dB
- Nominal Sensitivity: 90dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency Driver: 5.25" Woofer
- High Frequency Driver: 1" Horn
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Input Connections: (2) Combo XLR line inputs
- Dimensions: 11.2 x 8 x 6.8" (28.4 x 20.3 x 17.3cm)
- Weight: 7.6 lbs (3.4kg)
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable