The Mackie ProFX8v2 8-channel effects mixer provides a comprehensive live sound solution perfect for smaller performances that demand high-quality audio. Delivering unmatched sound quality, ProFX8v2 features all-new Mackie Vita preamps, which are virtually noiseless and designed specifically for the highly-dynamic world of live sound. ProFX8v2 also includes the immensely powerful new ReadyFX effects engine, harnessing floating-point DSP to deliver 16 rich effects that elevate any performance. A no-compromise live sound toolkit includes a room-shaping GEQ, flexible I/O and a built-in USB interface for hassle-free recording/playback. With a rugged steel chassis and unmatched sonic performance, ProFX8v2 is truly the life of your live mix.
FIDELITY VITA PREAMPS
Designed specifically for live sound, Vita preamps are virtually noiseless, featuring a discrete Class-A front end design, dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
RICHNESS READYFX EFFECTS ENGINE
The all-new ReadyFX effects engine employs floating-point DSP, designed specifically for intensive processing of high-quality audio. This results in effects that are rich and always ready to elevate performance and inspire audiences.
COMPREHENSIVE NO-COMPROMISE LIVE MIXING TOOLKIT
Each ProFXv2 model is a well-stocked audio toolkit. From critical tools like multi-band graphic equalization to smart features like channel inserts and footswitchable FX mute, ProFXv2 always has the tools you need.
RECORD USB RECORDING/PLAYBACK
Built-in USB interface for easily recording your mix or for music playback during the show. We've included easy-to-use Tracktion recording software so you can get started right away.
- UNMATCHED SOUND QUALITY
- 4 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- NO-COMPROMISE LIVE MIXING
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- Aux output perfect for driving a monitor mix
- 3 stereo channels plus extra stereo return for external effects or stereo playback devices
- 60mm faders for input channels, return and main/monitor masters
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance 1/4-inch main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- NO-HASSLE USB RECORDING/PLAYBACK
- Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
- RUGGED ROADWORTHY DESIGN
- Legendary Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Robust internal multi-voltage power supply
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable