The small Genelec 8020C has been designed for monitoring in difficult listening environments, particularly those compromised by lack of space.
However, size is no handicap to performance as the 8020C two-way active monitoring system incorporates Genelec's acoustic design innovations to minimise all forms of distortion.
Our Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) feature, reduces power consumption to less than 0.5 watts by automatically switching the active monitor to standby, when no audio signal has been detected for some time. When it receives an audio signal again, the loudspeaker turns back on. ISS is fully compliant with the latest EU requirements and the ErP 2013 Directive for electronic devices.
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Room Response Compensation
- Directivity Control Waveguide
- Protection Circuitry
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure
- Reflex Port Design
- Iso-Pod Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- Intelligent Signal Sensing
- SPL: 96 dB
- Frequency response: 59 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 2.5 dB (66 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 4 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch metal dome + DCW
- Amplifier power: Woofer 20 W + Tweeter 20 W
- Dimensions: H 242 x W 151 x D 142 mm 9 1/2 x 6 x 5 5/8 inch, with Iso-Pod
- Weight: 3.7 kg / 8.1 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input