Based on the ever-popular Alpha 6 series, Eminence's 6-1/2" sealed-back Alpha-6CBMRA midrange speaker is built with a closed basket design to prevent interference from other drivers in a speaker cabinet without the need for a separate sub-enclosure.
The Alpha-6CBMRA features the standard paper cone, cloth accordion surround, and solid composition paper dust cap of the other Alpha drivers for a consistent family sound. Use this midrange in professional 3-way live sound cabinets, as a high output car audio door speaker, or as a midrange in a bass guitar speaker.
- Sealed back speaker basket for use in multi-way cabinets with sub-enclosures.
- Perfect for use as a high output car audio door speaker
- Features the Eminence Alpha family sound
- High 100W RMS power handling
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 6.5", 165.1mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**
- Watts: 100W
- Music Program: 200W
- Resonance: 406.98Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 400Hz - 5kHz
- Sensitivity***: 97.8dB
- Magnet Weight: 16 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.25", 6.35mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.5", 38.1mm
- THIELE & SMALL PARAMETERS
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 406.98Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 5.26
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.38mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 6.04
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 1.74
- Total Q (Qts): 1.35
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 0.45 liters / 0.02 cu.ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 19.01cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.02mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 7.86 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (MMs): 8 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 233.6
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 1.5mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 126.7 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim): 3mm
- MOUNTING INFORMATION
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Sealed: - liters / - cu.ft.
- Vented: - liters / - cu.ft.
- Driver Volume Displaced: 23.4 cu.in. / 0.4 liters
- Overall Diameter: 6.59", 167.39mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 5.69", 144.53mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: Fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: Fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.23", 5.84mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 6.06", 153.92mm
- Depth: 2.2", 55.88mm
- Net Weight: 3.7 lbs, 1.68 kg
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 lbs, 2 kgs
- MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Coil Construction: Copper voice coil
- Coil Former: Polyimide former
- Magnet Composition: Ferrite magnet
- Core Details: Non-vented core
- Basket Materials: Pressed steel basket
- Cone Composition: Paper cone
- Cone Edge Composition: Cloth cone edge
- Dust Cap Composition: Solid composition paper dust cap
Because Performance Audio is an authorized Eminence reseller, you have full access to Eminence's amazing seven-year warranty. All Genuine Eminence loudspeakers are supported by a 7-year warranty against any manufacturer's defect in the continental United States. Please feel free to contact us for warranty and service information. Visit http://www.eminence.com/support/warranty/ for more information about this great warranty.