Please let us know the complete brand and model information of your transmitter. Many connectors have multiple wiring options depending on which transmitter will be connected.
Please specify your transmitter in the notes section of the shopping cart or in the comments section of your order.
Your order could be delayed if we need to contact you to find out what transmitter your have.
One of the best-sounding headset mics of all time, our Isomax Headset Mic remains the favorite of countless high-profile performing artists.
It's sleek, comfortable, and stays securely in place, even during dance-oriented performances. It zeroes in on its source, capturing warmth in a wide frequency range. It rejects unwanted sounds and monitor feedback even better than most handhelds. And it tolerates sweat, weather, and makeup better than any other headset. Best of all, it's affordable and durable, providing a long life of excellent sound.
- Very high-quality audio
- High rejection of feedback and unwanted sounds
- Wide 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response shaped like the world's most popular vocal microphone.
- Truly dynamic warmth with condenser clarity.
- Reduces feedback - nearly perfect cardiod and hypercardiod patterns handle hot monitors better than most handhelds.
- Style & Comfort
- Flexible, telescoping band fits snugly and comfortably around the back of the head
- Easily concealed under the hair
- Telescoping boom can be bent to provide a custom fit.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power Requirements: 15 V at the microphone under load. 4 mA total current drain. Models are available for Phantom power and most wireless transmitters.
- Sensitivity: -57 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Overload Sound Level: 150 dB SPL @ 1% THD (48 V Phantom powered model)
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms balanced (Phantom powered model)
- Colors: Black or Light Beige
- Extremely popular among high-profile rock performers onstage and in the studio
- Excellent choice for trade show presenters, auctioneers, lecturers, clergy, etc.
- Supplied with wind screen.