The ISOMAX 2 is a Countryman classic, still delivering the industry's tightest pattern control for an all-purpose mic. Available in omni, cardioid, and hypercardioid patterns, the Isomax 2 offers true frequency-independent pattern control-unlike competing mics that become omnidirectional at the low frequencies. This precise response captures strings, wind, brass and percussion beautifully, with exceptional gain before feedback and excellent rejection of the rest of the band. What's more, they're so affordable, you'll find plenty of ways to use them!
- Text book perfect polar patterns for excellent stereo separation and rejection of unwanted sounds.
- Very low distortion at the high sound levels encountered inside instruments with super flat frequency response for an uncolored, very clean sound.
- Directional pattern is frequency-independent - doesn't become omni at low frequencies
- Excellent gain before feedback
- Handles high SPL
- Sleek, small, lightweight mic doesn't distract instrumentalist or house
- Easy to hang without scaffolding
- Frequency Response:
ISOMAX 2 O: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
ISOMAX 2 C, H: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Overload Sound Level: 150 dB SPL @ 1% THD
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms +/- 2% balanced, transformerless. Will drive load impedance without distortion at full rated SPL.
- Maximum Noise Level:
ISOMAX 2 O: 25 dB SPL A-weighted
ISOMAX 2 C, H: 29 dB SPL A-weighted
- Power: Phantom, 6 to 50 Volts @ 4 mA. Voltages below 24V will result in reduced overload SPL.
- Dimensions: 5/16" (8 mm) x 5/8" (16 mm) x 5/32" (4 mm) excluding cable strain bushing.
- Sensitivity: -57 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pascal. Open circuit)
- Inside or outside musical instruments, placed on or hung over stages and hidden in sets for theater, motion pictures and TV
- Audience mics, stage mics
- Available in cardioid, hypercardioid, and omni directional patterns
- Supplied with carrying case, windscreen, and basic clip