A world-favorite lavalier, the EMW delivers excellent sound with minimal clothing noise, in a sleek, yet rugged, nearly waterproof design.
That's why the EMW lavalier has long been regarded as one of the best, most affordable workhorse lavaliers on the market, which no audio kit should be without. From news anchors and talk show guests to underwater documentaries and feature films, our EMW is truly in use everywhere you've never noticed!
- Very low rubbing noise.
- Outstanding sound quality
- Choice of frequency response. shelved for normal lav use, peaked for use behind clothing or flat for miking instruments.
- Wide assortment of clips available - tie clip, double clip, magnetic clip, and viper clip.
- Small, sleek, classic lavalier shape
- Available in Black, White, Gray, Light Beige, and Cocoa.
- Kevlar cable.
- Highly moisture resistant.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -40 dB re. 1 V/Pascal
- Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 24 dBA SPL
- Output Impedance:
600 Ohms balanced for wired operation
1500 Ohms unbalanced for wireless
- Overload Sound Level: 130 dB SPL @ 1% THD on 48 V Phantom (dependant on transmitter for wireless)
- Power Requirements:
Phantom: 6 to 50 Volts @ 4 mA
Wireless: 1.5 to 24 Volts 400 uA
- Best mic for hiding under clothing in film, theater and TV production
- General purpose lavalier for churches, schools, interviews, news
- Immersability allows use near water or in intense weather
- Supplied with carrying case, windscreen, two tie clips, and viper grip clip. Magnetic clip and double tie clip available.