Please let us know the complete brand and model information of your transmitter. Many connectors have multiple wiring options depending on which transmitter will be connected.
Please specify your transmitter in the notes section of the shopping cart or in the comments section of your order.
Your order could be delayed if we need to contact you to find out what transmitter your have.
Countryman's B3 is essential to any well-stocked pro audio toolkit: it captures the highest-quality audio available in a lavalier mic, with field-selectable HF response caps and extremely low handling noise.
Whether you need a tie-clip lavalier for an interview, a hair-hidden mic for drama, a water-resistant mic for water sports or hurricane reporting, or simply a small mic to hide in a prop flower vase, you'll never run out of applications for Countryman's B3 lavalier.
And that's exactly why Countryman made the B3 so rugged. The cable is protected from stretching by a rugged Kevlar core, and the mic's protective caps are extremely resistant to water, sweat, and makeup.
You'd never expect such a mic to be so affordable, making the B3 one of the highest-value audio investments in your kit.
Looks great when you want to see it, virtually disappears when you don't. The B3 is easily hidden in hair or on costumes, with five colors to match clothing, hair, and skin tones. Use a felt tip marker to color the white caps for near-perfect concealability. Never suffer the hassle and degraded sound quality of under-clothing miking again.
Changeable protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones. Versions available for different speaking or singing styles, with up to 150 dB SPL capability.
Rugged and Reliable
The B3 is exceptionally resistant to makeup, sweat and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps and is well-suited to use in hair or on the body. The protective caps are easily removed for cleaning or replacement when clogged with makeup. The Kevlar-reinforced cable gives it world-class survivability.
Exceptional Sound Quality
The B3 provides the highest-quality audio available in a lavalier mic. Low distortion at SPL up to 150 dB on 48 V Phantom Power. The Kevlar cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a new standard for low handling noise. Excellent rejection of surrounding noise.
- Low distortion at SPL up to 150dB on 48V Phantom Power
- Field-selectable HF response caps
- Kevlar cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a new standard for low handling noise
- Highest-quality audio available in a lavalier mic
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Style & Comfort:
- Available in 6 colors to blend with clothing or skin tones
- Looks great when you want to see it, and hides easily when you don't
- Highly resistant to moisture and perspiration for use in hair, on the body, or in bad weather
- Protective cap is easily removed for cleaning or replacement when clogged with makeup
- Kevlar-reinforced cable withstands punishment
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- EQUIVALENT ACOUSTIC NOISE: 24 dBA
- DIMENSIONS: 0.23" x 0.18" (5.8mm x 4.6mm)
- WEIGHT: 0.012 oz (0.34 g)
- POWER REQUIREMENTS:
Wireless: 3V to 12V at 200 uA
Phantom: 9V to 48V (4mA at 48V)
W4 (no band): 12.0 mV/Pascal
W5 (red band): 4.0 mV/Pascal
- OVERLOAD SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL:
Wireless: 140 dBA SPL (5V, red band)
Phantom: 150 dBA SPL (48V, red band)
- CABLE LENGTH: 5 Feet
- All-purpose, rugged, affordable lavalier that's easy to hide in clothing, hair or props
- Ideal for theater, news anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools, and general lavalier applications
- Supplied with carrying case, black and white cable clips, wind screen, and 3 protective caps.