American Audio XLT900 Power Amplifier. If you are looking for power and performance all in one power amplifier for an extremely affordable price, then you have arrived on the right page. The XLT900 by American Audio is one of the latest models from the leading manufactuer of powered amplifiers. Offering a huge 1000 watts RMS into 8ohms bridge mode mono, this amplifier really does push the limits of power to the extreme.
Lighter in weight than standard amplifiers mean the XLT900 can be transported easily from venue to venue making it absolutely fantastic for mobile discos. Connections are via 1/4 jack, stereo XLR and RCA. The XLT Series of power amplifiers from American Audio provide the power and performance professionals are looking for at an affordable price.
The XLT Series offers the latest in amplifier technology allowing them to be lighter in weight than traditional amps. Output Power: 200W RMS Per Channel @ 4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.1% THD 600W RMS @ 8 Phms. 1kHz, 0.1% THD 9 (Bridge Mode, Mono) 900W RMS @ 4 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.1%, 0.1 THD (Bridge Mode, Mono)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.1% (20Hz - 20kHz @ 8 Ohms)
- Frequency Response: (+/-01db, @rated output Power, 8 Ohms): 20Hz - 20K Hz
- Slew Rate: 20V Per usec
- Damping Factor @ 8 Ohm: 100
- Impedance: 20 Ohms balanced / 10 Ohms unbalanced
- Cooling System: 2 individual fans
- Special Features: Low Pass Filter / Input Sensitivity Selector / Ground Lift
- Inputs: ¼" Stereo, Balanced XLR, RCA
- Outputs: Speakon, Binding Post
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 23.5" x 18.25" x 6.75" / 595x460x170mm 4 rack mount spaces
- Weight: 13 lbs. / 5.9 Kg.
- OUTPUT POWER:
- 200W RMS Per Channel @ 8 Ohms, 1kHz, 1% THD
- 300W RMS Per Channel @ 4 Ohms, 1kHz, 0.1% THD
- (Bridge Mode, Mono)
- 600W RMS @ 8 Ohms, 1kHz, 0.1% THD
- 900W RMS @ 4 Ohms, 1kHz, 0.1% THD