The 2RU UCD-100 MKII Single CD/USB & MP3 Player from American Audio is a 19" rackmountable single player. It supports MP3, CD, CD-R, and CD-RW discs. The two USB music inputs are designed for external music sources such as a hard drive, MP3 players, thumb drives, and SD cards with adapters. The rear panel RCA and XLR balanced outputs send audio signals directly to powered speakers (use only one of the outputs at a time). The front panel LCD display indicates the unit's functions such as pitch slider, BPM meter, and time meter, as well as displaying the time, and track values.
The UCD-100 MKII has a jog wheel for frame search in Pause Mode, and Pitch Bend in Play Mode. The player's seamless loop function plays your audio continuously without sound interruption. You can use this loop to create effects in your mixing. This loop has no time limit and you could loop the entire length of a disc. The BPM can be controlled manually or automatically via the TAP/BPM button. This unit has a +10 track advance button, mechanical anti-skip protection, and quick MP3/CD recognition. The Tempo Lock function allows you to use the Pitch Slider to speed up or slow down playback speed without altering the tonal pitch of the track. This unit can operate in both Single and Continuous modes. In single mode the unit will play a single track and return to cue mode. In continuous mode the unit continues to play track by track.
The device includes a PC database management software that enables you to scan your USB hard drive, create database files, and search in your music library for your files by title, Artist, Album, and Genre. Included with the unit is an infrared remote control, the features of which include volume control, folder & track search, mute, key lock, source selection, and seamless loop control.
- 19-inch rack mount single CD/MP3 Player with easy-to-use digital record function
- Plays MP3, CD, CD-R and CD-RW discs
- LCD Display shows track name when a MP3 disc is played
- Includes Infrared Remote Control with volume control + other features
- 2 USB music inputs (1 on front, 1 on rear) for external music sources (hard drive, MP3 Players, Thumb Drives.
- XLR Balanced Output on rear - send audio signal directly to Powered Speakers
- RCA Outputs
- USB record to MP3 format (128 kbps)
- Seamless Loop
- Auto & Manual BPM Counter
- +10 track advance button
- Mechanical Anti Skip Protection
- Quick MP3/CD recognition
- Pitch (CD Source): Hyper Pitch (+/-4%, +/-8%,+/-16%,+/-100%)
- Pitch (MP3 Source): (+/-4%, +/-8%,+/-16%)
- Tempo Lock
- Bright LCD display
- Single/Continue Mode and Time Remaining/Time Gone-By Viewing
- Frame search
- Jog Wheel - control
- Record to MP3
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Includes American Audio Database Builder Program (PC Only - See user manual for hardware requirements)
- Multi-voltage Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19" x 10.75" x 3.5" / 482x271x89mm (2-space)
- Weight: 10 lbs./ 4.35kg.
- Remote Control Features:
- Volume Control
- Folder Search
- Track Search
- Key Lock
- Play, Pause, Stop Buttons
- Seamless Loop Control
- Source Selection
- Eject Button
- Record Button