The Sense 8 Speakers from ADJ are flexible enough to meet all your high-end requirements without missing a beat. The durable and light weight plywood cabinets are designed to provide years of service, and crafted to match the internal components. The asymmetric design allows for use as floor monitors while reducing undesirable internal reflections and resonance.
The Sense 8's aluminum frame woofer has a 50 mm voice coil, and the high frequency driver's lens is rotatable for 75° x 50° or 50° x 75° dispersion, giving you the flexibility you need to tackle virtually any acoustic situation.
The Sense Series features 8 ohm nominal impedance, parallel four pole twist-lock connectors, heavy-duty powder coated steel grills with acoustic foam lining, and integrated M8 rigging points in all corners. All this, plus ample power handling, smooth response, and rugged construction, adds up to a speaker system that you can't live without.
The Sense Series is a multi-functional, compact, and lightweight speaker system for flexible yet ambitious sound applications, and it won't break your budget. You will wonder how you every lived without it!
- Woofer: 8" AA PA850, Aluminium basket, 50mm voicecoil
- High Driver: 1" compression driver with 44mm voicecoil mounted on a 90°x60° CD horn
- Power Handling: 175W continuous, 350W program, 700W peak
- Recommended input power: 100-250W @ 8Ohm
- Sensitivity: 3dB SPL, 121dB Peak
- Freq. response: (-3dB) 88Hz - 20kHz
- Freq. range: (-10dB) 75 Hz - 21kHz
- Nom. dispersion h x v: (-6dB) 90°x60°
- Impedance: 8Ohm
- X-Over: 2800 Hz 12dB/18dB
- Finish: black structure paint
- Protective Grid: powder coated steel grill with acoustic foam
- Connector: 2x Speakon connectors
- Handle: 1 handle on the top
- Monitor angle: 45°
- Pole mount: integrated M8 Screws for rigging eyes in all corners
- Cabinet: plywood
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 250x436x230mm
- Weight: 10kg
- Perfect matched components and case details
- Passive full range system for medium size applications
- Multifunctional case design
- Quadratic horn (rotatable)
- 90° x 60° dispersion
- First class mechanical manufacture for day-to-day operations
- Equipped with optimized 8" MF/LF driver
- Large optional accessory range
- Ideal for mobile and install applications