The American Audio ELX Power Amplifier Series offers professional features at an affordable price. It features pro In/Out/Thru connections, has a high powered fan to keep the amplifier cool, and has an unique illuminated crystal blue glowing front panel.
The ELX2000 offers 300W RMS @ 8 Ohms (Bridged Mono), a Frequency Response of 20Hz - 20KHz (+/-01dB @ 8 Ohms) and features Balanced XLR Inputs and Speakon and Binding Posts for outputs.
2x 90W RMS Per Channel @ 8 Ohms, 1K Hz, 1% THD
2x 150W RMS Per Channel @ 4 Ohms, 1kHz, 1% THD
(Bridged Mode, Mono)
300W RMS @ 8 Ohms, 1kHz, 1% THD
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.1% (20Hz - 20kHz @ 8 Ohms)
- Frequency Response: (+/-01db, @rated output Power, 8 Ohms): 20Hz - 20K Hz
- Slew Rate: 20V Per usec
- Damping Factor @ 8 Ohm: 60
- Impedance: 20 K Ohms balanced
- Cooling System: 1 individual fan
- Special Feature: Ground Lift
- Input: Balanced XLR
- Outputs: Speakon, Binding Post
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19" x 13.75" x 3.5" / 483 x 345 x 88mm 2 rack mount spaces
- Weight: 23 lbs. / 10 Kg.