Versatile Cabinet Design
All Truesonic 2-way speaker cabinets have been designed with versatility and longevity in mind. They feature a durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure that is stand mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanent installations. What's more, they have a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The Truesonic TS115A is the perfect solution for musicians and DJs on the move and halls, malls, schools, houses of worship and more.
The Truesonic Series was designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy. Rigorous testing and thousands of hours of listening have gone into making sure that what you pump into a Truesonic speaker is exactly what you get out. Everything you see (and some things you don't) - from internal signal path and components used to the sculpted cabinet and meticulously designed waveguide - was developed in service of the principle of accurate, transparent sound.
Super Efficient Drivers
The drivers in the Truesonic TS115A are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The Truesonic TS115A offers a 15" LF driver (2" voice coil) and a 1" HF neodymium driver .
Modern amplifier design
Every active Truesonic speaker benefits from the use of a Class D amplifier integrated into the cabinet. Class D amps are generally lighter than Class A and AB amplifier designs, and offer more than enough power to provide your performance with plenty of punch. The Truesonic TS115 delivers with 800 Watts of power and offers a balanced combo jack (XLR/TRS) input with level control. Class D amplifiers are also highly efficient and run cooler than other kinds of amps so the amp doesn't have to work as hard to deliver your mix.
Hang 'em High
Optimal speaker placement can be challenging, especially if your speakers don't have what it takes to go anywhere. Whether you need to fly your speakers, pole mount or use them as floor monitors, Truesonic speakers are ready for you. All Truesonic speakers feature standard 36mm pole mounting insets on the bottom. If you need to fly them, it's no problem. The 10" Truesonic models come from the factory with four M10 rigging points, the 12" models come with five. Our 15" models come standard with six M10 rigging points. All these options make the Truesonic one remarkably venue-friendly speaker. Use them anywhere you need them.
Just what you need
Whether you're performing at a coffee house, wedding, house of worship or other small to medium-sized venue, the Truesonic TS115A is a phenomenal choice. For example, it's easy to get your Truesonic speakers to the gig thanks to their carrying handles and lightweight design. Once you're there you won't need to be a live sound engineer to figure out how to EQ the speakers thanks to the built-in Contour EQ switch that can help adjust for those situations where need an EQ alternative for recorded music playback. When you're connecting everything, the Truesonic's dual XLR/combo inputs make easy work of your setup and each speaker's independent level controls give you the flexibility to dial everything in your way in seconds.
Full metal grille
You can never be too safe around the stage. We know stuff happens that you just can't predict. Sometimes it's the flying drumstick, a falling mic stand or worse. Every Truesonic speaker comes with a complete front grille from top to bottom that protects not only your low frequency driver, but your high frequency driver as well. With Truesonic speakers, you get extra peace of mind knowing that whatever comes at your sound system, we've got it covered, literally.
- 800 Watts of Class D power
- 15" low-frequency transducer, 1" neodymium driver
- Two Mic/Line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- Use as a traditional upright loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- Clip Limiter with red LED
- Ground Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Accurate audience coverage, not just on-axis
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Transducer Low: 15" Woofer, with 2" voice coil
- Transducer High: Neodymium compression driver, 1" exit with 1" voice coil
- Power Amplification: 800 Watts peak (670 W LF + 130 W HF), 400 Watts continuous (335 W LF + 65 W HF)
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB): 42 Hz -20 kHz
- Frequency Response: (+/-3 dB): 53 Hz -19 kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 126 dB peak, 123 dB continuous
- -6 dB Nominal Coverage: (80 / 100 H x 60 V)
- Active Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Connectors: 2 x Mic / Line Female XLR - 1/4" combo inputs, 1 x Loop - Out Male XLR
- Input Control: Line / Mic -∞ to +50 dB, Maximum input level +23 dBu , Input Impedance 15 kOhms
- External Controls: Volume, Power switch with LED indicator, Clip/Limit LED, Ground Lift switch
- Protection Features: Over-excursion, Thermal, Driver
- AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 - 120 VAC, or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting: Integrated pole-socket (36 mm dia.) Two handles, 6 M10 threaded sockets: 2 top, 2 bottom, 2 pullback
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 16.9in x 14.3in x 26.75in
- Weight: 39 lb
- Mid/large-sized PA systems
- Halls, auditoriums, amphitheaters
- Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios
- Houses of worship
- Bars, restaurants, clubs
- Mobile DJ systems
- Special events, presentations, and weddings