The Allen and Heath ZED-436 Mixing Console is a flexible, compact mixing desk for today's home studio, project recording and small live sound reinforcement applications. The ZED-436 features 36 inputs comprised of 32-mono and 2-stereo channels. The mono inputs provide high quality microphone preamps and three-band EQ.
Four assignable output buses are featured for comping or routing individual channels to multitrack recorders, monitors, etc. The ZED-436 features a USB connector for direct integration with Mac and Windows computers and a copy of Sonar LE recording software is included.
A USB connection provides direct connection to Mac and Windows computers. Sonar LE recording software is also included.
Four Buss Outputs
Four assignable output buses are featured for comping or routing individual channels to multitrack recorders, monitors, etc.
32 Mono Inputs
There are 32 mono channels with line and microphone input connections.
Two Stereo Inputs
The two stereo channels feature stereo-paired 1/4" phone connectors for stereo devices such as recorders, effects, keyboards, etc.
Flexible EQ Section
All mono channels feature a 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-range. The stereo channels feature 2-band EQ.
Inserts on all mono channels and stereo output provide flexible routing and control to outboard processors, effects, monitors, etc.
The main output section feature a pair of balanced XLR connectors.
- 32 mono channels
- 2 dual stereo inputs with 4-band EQ
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
- Channel insert
- Super wide gain 'DuoPre' mic line input
- 4-band EQ with 2 swept mids and in/out switch
- Illuminated mute
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL & peak warning indicator
- ALPS 100mm faders
- 6 auxiliary sends (2 pre, 2 post, 2 pre/post)
- 4 sub groups fed from each channel
- All inputs with level control
- 12 bar meters
- L, R and M main mix outputs
- 2 matrix sections available; can send output to USB
- Individual channel 48V phantom power
- Direct output on every mono channel
- Peak and signal indication on every channel
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Master level controls on all outputs
- Easy to use layout - all connections and controls on top surface