THE NEXT LOGICAL EVOLUTION OF THE CYMBAL.
SURGE Cymbal Pack with Choke contains a full setup of SURGE Cymbals, the world's first cymbals with built-in electronic triggers. Made from genuine cymbal brass-alloy, SURGE Cymbals have centuries of cymbal craftsmanship in their DNA, cross-bred with Alesis' decades of experience in electronic triggering technology.
SURGE Cymbals are the world's most realistic-looking, accurately responding, and most importantly, natural-feeling cymbal triggers in the world. Not pads in any way, SURGE Cymbals are true brass cymbals at their core with exclusive clear sound
dampening to cut the cymbals' acoustic sound
By employing industry-standard piezo
triggers SURGE Cymbals are easy to use with any existing electronic drumset, replacing those uninspiring hard black cymbal pads. Because they are cymbals, they mount on any cymbal stand so they are easy to integrate into both electronic and acoustic drum setups using any sound
module or trigger-to-MIDI
SURGE Cymbal Pack with Choke contains a 12" Hi-Hat, a 13" Crash with choke capability, and a 16" dual-zone Ride with choke capability. A large choke strip on the underside of the Crash and Ride cymbals sends a message to the sound
module to choke the cymbal sound
when activated - just like choking any other cymbal!
SURGE Cymbals are the only cymbals that integrate built-in electronic triggers with a custom brass alloy. They are the only choice for drummers who are serious about feel.
SURGE Cymbal Pack
-includes 12" Hi-Hat, 13" Crash, and 16" dual-zone Ride
SURGE cymbals are available individually in each of the five models, so it's easy to add on to existing setups and create a complete, personalized kit.Features:
- Genuine lathed, brass-alloy cymbals
- Unique, patented design for maximum performance and acoustical sound reduction
- Built-in piezo triggers for industry-wide compatibility
- Incomparably realistic cymbal feel
- Traditional cymbal design
- Large choke strip on underside of Crash and Ride cymbals sends choke message to module
- True cymbal appearance
- Mountable on standard cymbal stands
- Includes cables for connection to module
- Compatible with most drum modules. See compatibility guide for details.
- Ride can function as a three-zone cymbal with Roland drum modules
- SURGE 12" HI-HAT
- Outputs: 1 TS, 1/4" (9' cable included)
- Zones: one ("open" and "closed" sounds are controlled by separately sold footswitch)
- SURGE 13" CRASH WITH CHOKE
- Outputs: 1 TRS, 1/4" (9' cable included)
- Zones: crash and choke ("note off")
- Choke Trigger: plastic membrane on underside of cymbal
- SURGE 16" RIDE WITH CHOKE
- Outputs: 1 TRS and 1 TRS, both 1/4" (Two 9' cables included)
- Zones: ride (bow), bell, and choke ("note off")
- Choke Trigger: plastic membrane on underside of cymbal (sent through TRS jack)