Alesis' RA100 power amplifier
has long been a favorite choice of musicians, hobbyists and professionals alike. Now Alesis extends the RA's range throughout the recording and production spectrum with a bold new series of affordable amps
in three distinct power
With their rugged construction, striking good looks - among the first examples of Alesis' groundbreaking new approach to industrial design - and a long list of features, the new RA series will quickly find a home in project and commercial recording studios, broadcast an post-production control rooms around the world.
Popular prices, powerful performance.
Even with the increasing use of powered speakers, many popular speakers and headphones
still require external amplification.
These new amps
are designed to provide more power
and better performance at a lower overall cost per watt
than even our own RA100 - as well as any other competing models. As a result, they can more closely match the power
needs of virtually any passive speaker
or studio monitor
, offering a significantly better fit for an exceptionally wide range of budgets, applications and customers. And providing a crisp, clean signal for outstanding performance and extended speaker
Cool, quiet operation.
Designed for studio use, each RA series amp
incorporates advanced convection cooling for heat dissipation. The result is long, stable operation unaffected by heat-related complications, without the added distraction and annoyance of fan cooling. And eliminating the danger of losing hard-to- hear details due to noisy amp
The new leaders in affordable studio amplification.
Three new RA series amps
- RA150, RA300 and RA500 - providing a bold and powerful answer to the question, "What's next from Alesis™" Combined with our popular RA100, they offer a wide range of high-quality,
popularly priced solutions for virtually any - and every - situation.Specifications:
- Height: 2 RU
- Rated output per channel:4 ohms: 150 watts RMS per channel8 ohms: 90 watts RMS per channel8 ohms: 300 watts RMS, bridged mode
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >105dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 70kHz +0, -3dB
- Distortion: < 0.02% @ 4ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: +4dB for rated output
- Crosstalk: 85dB, 1kHz
- Output offset: +/- 50 mV, Servo controlled