ProLinear 820 DSP
- State of the Art Sound
at an Affordable Price
The Alesis ProLinear 820 DSP
continues the new standard in near-field monitors
that was set by the ProLinear 720 DSP
. With the same Alesis' custom DSP
technology, we have designed a speaker
with same sound
quality and accuracy but with extended bass
and greater output. This allows the speaker
to be used as a mid-field monitor as well as near-field. As with the 720 DSP
, the internal processing allows user flexibility to configure the speaker
for almost any application via the front panel control or the included graphical PC application software.Features:Specifications:
- Nominal input level: +4dBu (-15dBFS).
- Maximum input level: +20dBu (7.0 Vrms)
- Input impedance: 10k™
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 113db at 1 meter at max input below clipping.
- Low Frequency (LF) power: 80 watts RMS, -120 watts peak.
- High Frequency (HF) power: 40 watts RMS typical, -120 watts peak. Frequency response: 50hz - 20kHz +/- 1.5dB. Bass level -3dB @ 39hz typical,
- Signal To Noise ratio: > 90 dB A-weighted, Analog In to Analog Out,
- Power Requirements:
- Input voltage: 100v - 230v
- Input frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
- Power consumption: 20 W (idle) 130 W (typical, at maximum volume)
- Environmental Requirements:
- Temperature range: 0-40 degrees C.
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): 30-85%.
- Cabling Requirements:
- Mixer to Speaker: Balanced or unbalanced, shielded; XLR or (0)" TRS connector.
- Speaker to PC: Standard 9-pin, RS-232 serial cable (male-female).
- Speaker to Speaker: Standard 9-pin, RS-232 serial cable (male-female).
- Size (HxWxD): 17" x 11" x 13.5" (440mm x 280mm x 345mm)
- Weight: 32lbs (14.6kg)