ProLinear 720 DSP
- State of the Art Sound
at an Affordable Price
The Alesis ProLinear 720 DSP
sets a new standard in near-field monitors
. With Alesis' custom DSP
technology, we were able to design a speaker
quality and accuracy that was not available at anywhere near it price. Clarity, imaging and transient
response are truly outstanding. Bass
is tight and visceral. We have compared the ProLinear 720 DSP
to some of the most popular monitors
costing many times more and its performance was considered superior by all listeners. In addition to outstanding sound
, the ProLinear DSP
's internal processing allows user flexibility to configure the speaker
for almost any application via the front panel control or the included graphical PC application software.Features:Specifications:
- Nominal input level: +4dBu (-15dBFS).
- Maximum input level: +20dBu (7.0 Vrms)
- Input impedance: 10k™
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 110db at 1 meter at max input below clipping.
- Low Frequency (LF) power: 80 watts RMS, -120 watts peak.
- High Frequency (HF) power: 40 watts RMS typical, -120 watts peak.
- Frequency response: 50hz - 20kHz +/- 1.5dB. Bass level -3dB @ 43hz typical,
- Signal To Noise ratio: > 90 dB A-weighted, Analog In to Analog Out
- Power Requirements:
- Input voltage: 100v - 230v
- Input frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
- Power consumption: 20 W (idle) 130 W (typical, at maximum volume)
- Environmental Requirements:
- Temperature range: 0-40 degrees C.
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): 30-85%.
- Cabling Requirements:
- Mixer to Speaker: Balanced or unbalanced, shielded; XLR or (0)" TRS connector.
- Speaker to PC: Standard 9-pin, RS-232 serial cable (male-female).
- Speaker to Speaker: Standard 9-pin, RS-232 serial cable (male-female).
- Size (HxWxD): 15" x 9" x 12" (380mm x 230mm x 305mm)
- Weight: 25lbs (11.4kg)