High-impact, high-density, highly responsive effects....
From our very first revolutionary effects processor (our first product, actually), Alesis has been a mainstay in project studio racks
and live sound
out sweet reverb
, lush chorus
, versatile delay
shifting, rotary speaker
simulation, or other effects, Alesis processors give musicians and engineers ultra-affordable tools to make great mixes. The MidiVerb 4 and MicroVerb 4 offer the widest variety of effects, programmability, and user locations. The NanoVerb features a preset selection of our top effects with one adjustable parameter each. And the newest member of the family, the PicoVerb, has 16 of our best effects in a too-cool-not-to-love box with 28-bit
Alesis multieffects: It's never been easier to get some personal space.Features:
- Ultra-affordable digital multieffects unit
- 16 presets including halls, rooms, plates, chorus, flange, delay, and rotary speaker
- Stereo 24-bit 1/4" inputs and outputs
- 28-bit internal processing, 48kHz sample rate
- Perfect for studio and sound reinforcement applications
- Super-compact 1/4-space rackmount
- Dedicated input, mix, and program select knobs. Power LED. CONNECTIONS. Audio: 2 inputs, 2 outputs (1/4" TS).
- AUDIO SPECS
- Converters and resolution: 24-bit A/D/A, 28-bit internal processing, 48kHz internal sample rate.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +0/-2dB.
- Distortion: 0.01% THD+N.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 101dB (A-weighted).
- Maximum levels: input +7dBu, output +5dBu.
- POWER9V AC external transformer, UL and CSA approved
- DIMENSIONS (H x W x D):1.5" x 4.25" x 5.3" (39mm x 108mm x 135mm), 1/4-U rackmount
- WEIGHT1lbs (0.46kg)