Record your turntable, tape deck, or mixer in stereo to your computer.
PhonoLink makes it easy to direct-connect nearly any turntable, tape deck, mixer, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording.
The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. PhonoLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
- Connect turntable, tape deck, mixer, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording
- Stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 6.5-foot length (2m)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software
- Bit depth: 16-bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Connectors: dual RCA, male and USB
- Mac: OS X 10.4 or higher
- PC: Windows 7, Vista, or XP
- USB port