mixers are the most compact, affordable, high-quality mixers with built-in 28-bit digital
effects and digital stereo
inputs and outputs.
The Alesis MultiMix USB
Mixers are a new line of compact mixers featuring low noise analog
electronics and 100 great-sounding 28-bit digital
effects. Studio-quality components and effects processing combine with rock-solid construction. The MultiMix mixers also have USB audio
, which allows direct computer audio
interfacing for 16-bit
input and output using standard recording software.
MultiMix mixers are perfect for musicians and engineers needing a portable, flexible mixer
effects for sound
reinforcement, rehearsals, studio recording, submixing, field recording, and digital audio
computer workstation mixing
- Compact, affordable 8-channel analog mixer with USB
- 4 high-gain mic/line inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs
- 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging and pitch
- 3-band EQ per channel
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- Integrated USB audio interface, Plug and Play operation under Mac OS X and Windows
- Steinberg Cubase LE included
- Easy to attach rackmount ears available
- Front-panel channels (top down): 4 mic/line channels with 75Hz highpass filter switch and mic/line gain. All channels with 3-band EQ (high shelving at 12kHz, mid bandpass/reject at 2.5kHz, low shelving at 80Hz), aux send A (pre-fader), aux send B (post-fader, onboard or external effects), pan or balance, level.
- Front-panel other: Effect section with selector plus clip and signal LEDs. Aux return A level, effects/aux return B level. Main out level with 2-track to mix switch. Headphone/control room out level with 2-track to control room switch. Stereo 8-segment LED meters.
- USB 1.1 Stereo input/Output for PC and Mac. All 1/4" TRS except as noted: Mic in x 4 (XLR), mono line in x 4, stereo line in x 4, aux sends x 2, stereo aux returns x 2, stereo main out, stereo control room out, headphone out. 2-track stereo in and out (RCA).
- AUDIO SPECS
- Frequency response: 20Hz-22kHz +/-0.5dB. Dynamic range: >100dB.
- Distortion: <0.01% THD+N (mic/line to L/R master out).
- Maximum gain: 60dB (mic in to L/R master out).
- Maximum output: +14dBu main L/R, +5dBV 2-track outs.
- 18V AC external transformer
- WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- 3.5" x 9.25" x 10.25" (H x W x D)