Compact mixing and recording.
This compact mixer is perfect for using in small recording setups, video production studios and portable applications. Offering microphone inputs with phantom power, instrument inputs for connecting guitars and line-level inputs for connecting everything else, the MultiMix6 USB delivers pristine audio output and hassle-free computer recording via USB.
The MultiMix 6 USB mixer has six input channels, all of which can accept a 1/4" line input. You can can plug XLR microphones into channels one and two, including condensers thanks to the mixer's switchable 48V phantom power supply. You can also plug a guitar or bass directly into channel one's switchable high-impedance input.
Channels one and two offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75Hz to eliminate low-frequency rumble, handling and wind noise. Each channel has a pan control and channels one, two, three, and four provide high and low-shelving EQs. Channels one and two have independent gain trims, while channels three/four and five/six are configured as stereo pairs at the level and pan controls.
The MultiMix 6 USB has a two channel, five stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. A stereo, 1/4" headphone output has its own level control.
With flexible inputs for mic, line, and guitar-level sources, and a built-in USB computer recording interface, the MultiMix 6 USB is the compact choice for full-fledged mixing and recording.
- Six-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz stereo USB output on USB for easy Mac and PC interface
- Six 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- Two XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- High-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
- Two-channel EQ on channels 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Class compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing drivers
- INPUTS: Line (CH 1, 2): 10 KΩ input impedance
- 5.5 mV ~ 4.9 V RMS sensitivity for max output
- Mic (CH 1, 2): 600 Ω input impedance balanced
- 700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output
- Line (CH 3, 4, 5, 6): 700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output
- HPF (CH 1, 2): 200 Hz (-1 dB), 80 Hz (-3 dB), 20 Hz (-24 dB)
- OUTPUTS: Line: 7 V RMS max
- Headphone: 0.5 W into 47 Ω
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: Line: > 92 dB
- (max output; JIS A-weighted) Mic: > 62 dB
- DISTORTION: < 0.02%
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Line: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB), Mic: 20 Hz - 15 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- CHANNEL EQUALIZER: Bass: +/- 14 dB @ 80 Hz, Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 12 kHz
- CHANNEL FADER KILL: > 90 dB @ 1 kHz
- CROSSTALK: > 85 dB @ 1 kHz
- INTERFACE: USB1.1 or higher (stereo in and stereo out)
- POWER ADAPTER: 10 V AC, 500 mA
- MultiMix 6 USB mixer
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
- Mac: OS X
- PC: Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- USB port