mixers are the most compact, affordable, high-quality mixers with built-in 28-bit digital
effects and digital stereo
inputs and outputs.
The Alesis MultiMix USB
Mixers are a new line of compact mixers featuring low noise analog
electronics and 100 great-sounding 28-bit digital
effects. Studio-quality components and effects processing combine with rock-solid construction. The MultiMix mixers also have USB audio
, which allows direct computer audio
interfacing for 16-bit
input and output using standard recording software.
MultiMix mixers are perfect for musicians and engineers needing a portable, flexible mixer
effects for sound reinforcement
, rehearsals, studio recording, submixing, field recording, and digital audio
computer workstation mixing
- Compact, affordable 16-channel analog mixer with USB
- 8 high-gain mic/line inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs
- 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging and pitch
- 3-band EQ per channel, >60mm linear faders
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- 44.1 kHz S/PDIF digital out
- Integrated USB audio interface, Plug and Play operation under Mac OS X and Windows
- Steinberg Cubase LE included
- Easy to attach rackmount ears available
- Front-panel channels (top down): 8 mic/line channels with 75Hz highpass filter switch and mic/line gain. All channels with 3-band EQ (high shelving at 12kHz, mid bandpass/reject at 2.5kHz, low shelving at 80Hz), aux send A (pre- or post-fader), aux send B (post-fader, onboard or external effects), pan or balance, pre-fader listen or solo-in-place, mute or alt 3/4, 60mm fader.
- Front-panel other: Effect section with selector plus clip and signal LEDs. Aux return A level, effects/aux return B level. Headphone/control room out level with mix, alt 3/4, 2-track, and alt 3/4 to mix switches. Solo mode, 2-track to mix switches. Stereo main and alt 3/4 60mm faders. Stereo 8-segment LED meters.
- USB 1.1 Stereo input/Output for PC and Mac. All 1/4" TRS except as noted: Mic in x 8 (XLR), mono line in x 4, stereo line in x 4, aux sends x 2, stereo aux returns x 2, stereo main out, stereo control room out, stereo alt 3/4 out, headphone out. 2-track stereo in and out (RCA).
- AUDIO SPECS
- Frequency response: 20Hz-22kHz +/-0.5dB.
- Dynamic range: >100dB. Distortion: <0.01% THD+N (mic/line to L/R master out).
- Maximum gain: 60dB (mic in to L/R master out).
- Maximum output: +14dBu main L/R, +5dBV 2-track outs.
- 18V AC external transformer
- WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- 16" x 8" x 14" (H x W x D)
- 13 lbs.