GuitarFX's extremely intuitive user interface
delivers Alesis' award-winning DSP
technology in the form of 80 preset/user programs, taking guitarists from high-gain distortion
mayhem to subtle overdriven sounds, modulation
effects, lush reverb
Each of GuitarFX's 28-bit
effects and amplifier
models have been carefully chosen from Alesis' extensive DSP
arsenal, and can be completely customized via simple front panel controls.
Large increment/decrement pedals and an expression pedal input make GuitarFX perfectly suited for live use, while a built-in auto-chromatic tuner provides for fast tuning on stage
or 9VDC operation means GuitarFX is ready to travel. GuitarFX connections include Guitar input, stereo
output, and expression pedal input.Features:
- Durable, stage-friendly pedalboard design
- 80 programs, each a factory preset that can be edited by the user or restored to factory default
- 9 effects modules, each with multiple selectable effects, over 40 different effects, innumerable effects combinations
- 8 different signal routing options for re-ordering effect modules
- 9V DC or battery powered operation
- External power option
- Built in Auto-Chromatic Tuner
- Simple user interface
- DISTORTIONAcoustic, Tube Clean, Rhythm, Overdrive, Distortion, Blues, Fuzz, Lead, Metal, Stack Drive, Combo Drive
- CABINETSCab 1, Cab 2, Cab 3
- PROCESSINGEQ, Comp/Limiter
- EFFECTS10 amplifier modeling algorithms, 30 effects, 9 module effects, 8 signal routing options. 80 preset/user programs. Wah, Phaser, Tremolo, Ring Mod, Cry, Step Filter, Slow, Attack, Auto Pan, Auto Phase, Flanger, Rotary, Chorus, Pitch, Doubling, Ping Pong, Tape Delay, Stereo Delay, Echo, Hall, Room, Reverse, Plate, Decimate, Bit Reduce
- CONTROL & CONNECTIONSTop: Effect selector knob, value knob. Increment/decrement/bypass pedals. 2-character LED readout.
Audio: 1 guitar in, 1 stereo line/headphone out (1/4" TRS).
Other: Expression pedal in (1/4" TRS)
- AUDIO SPECSInternal DSP: 28-bit resolution.
Input and output converters: 20-bit/31.25kHz.
Frequency response: 20Hz-15kHz +/- 0.5dB.
Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB (A-weighted).
Distortion: 0.06% THD+N.
Input levels: -15dBV nominal, +3.5dBV maximum.
Output level: -2dBV maximum.
- POWER9V DC or 4 AA batteries
- DIMENSIONS(H x W x D) 7.5" x 5.5" x 1.6" (190mm x 140mm x 61mm)
- WEIGHT(without batteries)15.7 oz. (445g)