AcoustiFX is a floor multi-effects unit which puts formidable effects processing technology beneath the feet
of musicians, at an incredibly low price. The AcoustiFX is a full-featured DSP
toolbox, designed to deliver incredible-sounding modulation
effects, delays and reverbs-all in a compact, easy-to-use pedalboard for stage
and studio applications.
AcoustiFX is based on proven Alesis DSP
technology, and comes loaded with a huge array of 24-bit amp
models, effects, and reverb
. It features 40 user-editable programs, an auto chromatic tuner, and an expression pedal input.
The user can select from a wide variety of "factory preset" multi-effect programs, or edit them and create their own programs using the control surface
. Two large foot
pedals allow the user to scroll through the presets (factory and user), as well as bypass the effects or mute
- Durable, stage-friendly pedalboard design
- 40 programs, each a factory preset that can be edited by user or restored to factory default
- 6 effects modules, each with multiple selectable effects, over 20 different effects, innumerable effects combinations
- 9V DC or battery powered operation
- External power option
- Built-in auto-chromatic tuner
- Simple user interface
- TYPE: Clean, Warm, Bright, Rhythm, Jumbo, Drive
- PROCESSING: EQ, Edge, Comp/Limiter, Hum Cancel, Noise Gate
- EFFECTS: 25 algorithms, 19 effects, 6 effects modules. 40 preset/user programs. Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo, 12-String, Slow Attack, Step Filter, Wah, Rotary, Cry, Hall, Room, Plate, Reverse, Doubling, Stereo Delay, Ping Pong, Tape Delay, Echo
- CONTROL & CONNECTIONS:
- Top: Effect selector knob, value knob. Increment/decrement/bypass pedals. 2-character LED readout.
- Audio: 1 guitar in, 1 stereo line/headphone out (1/4" TRS).
- Other: Expression pedal in (1/4" TRS)
- AUDIO SPECS:
- Internal DSP: 28-bit resolution.
- Input and output converters: 20-bit/31.25kHz.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-15kHz +/- 0.5dB.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB (A-weighted).
- Distortion: 0.06% THD+N.
- Input levels: -15dBV nominal, +3.5dBV maximum.
- Output level: -2dBV maximum.
- POWER: 9V DC or 4 AA batteries
- DIMENSIONS: (H x W x D) 7.5" x 5.5" x 1.6" (190mm x 140mm x 61mm)
- WEIGHT (without batteries): 15.7 oz. (445g)