AKG WMS 470 is your best choice for any application calling for a solution that is more flexible than a simple plug-and-play system, yet easy to set up and operate. WMS 470 is a high-performance solution for any situations where several radio mics will be used simultaneously, including gigs at clubs and stages, for regional events, seminars or house of worship applications.
With 30 MHz tuning range you can select 1200 frequencies and operate with up to 20 channels simultaneously within the same frequency band or up to 48 channels in multiple bands.
WMS 470 is the most cost-efficient wireless systems. Transmitters are powered by a single AA size Alkaline (LR6), Lithium (FR6) or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) battery and provide up to 14 hours of continuous operation.
Being compatible and based on the technology of the professional WMS 4500 wireless system you can set up even complex wireless systems using antenna splitters, power supply units and the whole range of professional directional or omni-directional antennas.
- The perfect WMS 470 Set for professional presentations and all types of broadcast and theatrical applications
- NEW automatic frequency setup function
- Rugged and reliable for professional applications
- Up to 48 wireless channels and 16 channels within a single frequency band
- Pilot tone system prevents unwanted noise
- Space diversity receiver with all-metal case for reliable reception
- AKG reference compander technology for superior sound
- Quick and easy transmitter setup via infrared
- Programmable warning functions
- 1 SR 470 bodypack transmitter
- 1 PT 470 receiver
- 1 CK 99 L lavalier microphone
- 1 C 555 L headworn microphone
- 1 belt clip, 1 AA size battery, 2 antennas, 1 rack mounting kit, power supply