Highly versatile. The WMS 40 PRO instrumental sets. The convenient PT 40 PRO bodypack is the smallest and lightest transmitter in its class. It can be used with many AKG miniature microphones.
The supplied MKG L cable allows an electric guitar
to be connected directly to the transmitter.
The Instrumental Set FLEXX system boasts selectable frequencies and optimum transmission reliability.
The Instrumental Set Dual system is your best choice for two-channel
The Guitar/Vocal Set system includes a GB
40 guitarbug transmitter. To sing and play with wireless mobility, all you need to do is connect the GB
40 to your guitar or bass
, put on the C 444 L head-worn microphone
, and power
up.SR 40 SINGLE Features:
SR 40 SINGLE Specifications:
- Single fixed frequency
- All-metal case
- Multichannel capability for simultaneous use of up to seven channels (maximum number of channel depends on local frequency plans).
- High Definition Audio Performance technology ensures the legendary, realistic AKG sound and perfect audio transmission.
- Modulation: FM
- THD: typ. 0,8 % (at 1 kHz)
- Signal/noise ratio: typ. 110 dB(A)
- Power supply: 120/230 V AC
- Audio outputs: bal. 1/4" jack, output level adjustable, at rated deviation: 500 mV rms.
- Dimensions: 200 x 190 x 44 mm (7.8 x 7.4 x 1.7 in.)
- Net weight: 581 g (1.3 lbs.)
40 guitarbug is probably the easiest way to turn a guitar, bass
, or portable keyboard into a wireless instrument.
The FlexJack swivel jack plug
will mate with any type of output jack
and is spring loaded to hold the GB
40 securely against the instrument. In addition, the GB
40 is so small it is almost invisible and won't be in your way while playing. Since the GB
40 sits right on top of the instrument's output jack
, the noiseless on/mute
/off switch and gain
control are always within easy reach.GB 40 Features:
GB 40 Specifications:
- FlexJack swivel jack plug matching every guitar output
- Extended frequency response optimized for guitar and bass
- Integrated charging contacts
- Carrier frequency range: 710 MHz to 865 MHz
- Modulation: FM
- Audio bandwidth: 40 to 20,000 Hz
- THD: 0.8% typ.
- Signal/noise ratio: 103 dB (A) typ.
- Power supply: single 1.5 V AAA size battery
- RF output: 5 mW typ. (ERP)
- Battery life: <11 hours (dry battery); <6 hours (rechargeable battery)
- Dimensions: 76 x 20 x 28 mm / 3 x 0.8 x 1.1 in.
- Net weight: 28 g / 1 oz.
- Patent(s): Plug (Patent no. AT 410.994, ZL 021302618, US 6,619,969)